Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thai Fay

Thai Fay is suppose to serve up some authentic Thai cuisine. The food was just mediocre to me.

Sizzling satay beef. I don't think you can go wrong with any sizzling dish. This was the best dish out of all 3. It had flavor and definitely did not lack in seasoning.


The coconut rice wasn't as fragrant as it should be. I was expecting it to be exploding with coconut flavor but it was more on the mild side.


Seafood red curry. The texture of the sauce was a bit too watery. It needed a little more seasoning. All I can say is that I've had better like the one at Khao San Road.


The shrimp pad Thai was just ok to me. The flavoring didn't wow me as much.


Overall, the food wasn't bursting with flavor and the portions weren't that great. I thought it was kinda pricey compared to other Thai restaurants.

TOTAL BILL $43...ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!

115 York Blvd., Unit 8
(Leslie & Hwy 7)
905-764-7544

Thai Fay Cuisine on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're finally blogging again! Mmmm I haven't had pad thai in so long

Eat Here Next said...

hehe yes been slackin but im tryin to catch up now:)

next time let's go for some Thai:)

Chee said...

Food was meh but company was 3 thumbs up! :) The food tasted like chinese thai to me! ><

Eat Here Next said...

lol definitely the company made the dinner a whole lot more enjoyable then again we always have fun no matter where we are:)

i never had chinese thai so dunno how that wud taste lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...