Monday, July 25, 2011

Rahier


More desserts.

After finishing our snack at Patisserie La Cigogne, just a few stores down was Rahier. I couldn't help myself I had to stop in. I mean I am rarely in this area so I had to give it a try.

I got the apple streudel with some sort of vanilla cream filling. It was delish.


This time I was able to snag myself a macaron without having to buy a package unlike Cigogne. I got the pistachio macaron and an almond cookie with pistachio cream. Both were a delight.




















I would definitely return again. I have to try out one of their cakes. Heard so much good reviews I'm kinda sad that I wasn't even able to buy one single piece. Oh well, maybe on my next trip I can eat more than one cake hehe;)

TOTAL BILL $8...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

1586 Bayview Ave.
(south of Eglinton)
416-482-0917

Rahier on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny about "I am rarely in this area". Just confess your addiction, confession is good for the soul. The apple strudel and almond cookie looks delish.

SpatulaGeek said...

Another dessert place to try besides Il Gelataire! That's a pretty good deal for $8.

You friend can't stop you now since you already had real food! I guess you couldn't resist the siren song of the macaron. :)

Rahier looks even better than Patisserie La Cigogne. How do they both stay in business?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...