Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Poutini's

Since I missed Poutini's anniversary where they had their 2 for 1 special, I was determined to make a trip there regardless. Finally got my poutine fix.

With only 6 poutines to choose from my eyes instantly fell on the pulled pork poutine.


Ta daaaa, my poutine.


Look at the meat on this, aren't you craving for a poutine right now?!! My only criticism was there just wasn't enough cheese curds. C'mon why did they have to be stingy on the good stuff??? It's not a poutine unless it's ooey and gooey with cheese curds all over it. But at least they were generous with the meat. Succulent tender pieces of saucy pork meat over crispy fries drenched in beef gravy. Just absolutely delicious. Hmmm now I'm craving for a poutine:(


I love the nom nom shirt. I was even debating on buying one too cause it looked so cute but decided against it since I need to lose weight first. Although kinda hard when I'm eating food like this.


Next time wonder if I can get bacon added to the poutine as well. Man I don't even want to know the calorie count on that baby.

TOTAL BILL $7...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

1112 Queen Street West
(west of Ossington)
416-504-1919

Poutini's on Urbanspoon

9 comments:

Joan said...

Pulled meat on a poutine? GENIUS! :)

marzz said...

Damn. Your blog is really bad for my waistline.

Eat Here Next said...

@joan yes i agree wat more can i ask for

@marzz lol tell me bout it all i can wear is stretchy pants & baggy tops

Anonymous said...

I had their "the works" (or at least I think that was the name), and it was delicious. I can't wait to go back to Poutini's!

Eat Here Next said...

hey at least u went when they had their 2 for 1 deal:P

Tonya - What's On My Plate said...

I love their bacon poutine! or i just get the plain.

Eat Here Next said...

bacon & pork is an even better combo:)

SpatulaGeek said...

Speaking about bacon and pork poutine... How about Chipotle Pulled Pork, Double-Smoked Bacon and Italian Sausage? That's a Triple Pork Poutine at Smoke's Poutinerie?

There is one in the annex now so I don't even have to go downtown for it.

http://smokespoutinerie.com/Menu.aspx

Eat Here Next said...

i've been there before but i only had the reg pulled pork..no bacon and sausage:(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...