Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Burrito Boyz


After Smoke's Poutinerie, my friend wanted me to try the haddock burrito at Burrito Boyz since it was located right below.

We decided to shared a small burrito. Some small. It was enormous. Thank god my friend suggested that we split one. I was already kinda full from the poutine but since we were there I might as well give it a try. On its own, I found the haddock to be bland but once you take a bite of the burrito as a whole, it was yummy.


Humongous portion for a small burrito it actually filled up both of us. I can see why this is one of the top places for cheap eats.

TOTAL BILL $8...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

218 Adelaide St. West
(west of University)
647-439-4065

Burrito Boyz - Entertainment District on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

kiki's B.F.F said...

I rarely order fish of anything as my first choice but here, love their haddock burritos =P Good choice!!!

The Food Junkie said...

Yah a lot of ppl order the fish burrito here its the best imo too

SpatulaGeek said...

I ordered the large and it is the size of a brick! It must have been a couple of pounds. No joke!

The first time I was there I overheard someone said to get the the halibut and that advice paid off. It was really moist and so stuffed with filling. I'd still make the trip there if I was downtown instead of Chipotle's. Chipotle does have a nice guacamole though.

Jess said...

You must try the shrimp burrito! That's definitely my favourite.

Chee said...

halibut is the best hands down! :) and i've tried them all - veggie soy, chicken, steak, shrimp, and bean & cheese...oh wait...i'm missing the haddock...oh well, close enough

Eat Here Next said...

lol yes the haddock was good but the veggie soy sounds interesting

Teena in Toronto said...

I love Burrito Boyz ... we were just there on Friday for lunch. Yum!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...