Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Bean Counter


After my snack at Buddha Dog, I strolled over next door to The Bean Counter for some gelato.

There were a lot of yummy flavors available.


I ended up grabbing the special of the day, the melon gelato. It was actually the owner's first time creating the flavor. She did a great job since it really did taste like melon and it was refreshing.


Perfect way to end the day. Also the fruity flavor was a great change from all the cheese I had at TGCCF.

TOTAL BILL $4...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

172 Main Street
Picton, Ontario
613-476-1718

Bean Counter Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

online pharmacy said...

wait a second...all that for only $4? you had to be kidding me! I never see a price like that for that food, in fact the cheap price I found in the market for something similar is $7, mental note next time go to this place.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...