Thursday, April 7, 2011

Black Camel


Note to self: Black Camel serves breakfast in the morning till 11am. After 11am they serve the regular menu. Also you cannot order from the breakfast menu even if it's just 20 minutes after 11am. Breakfast menu is available only breakfast time and the regular menu is available after 11am.

I learned it the hard way. I tried to get the best of both worlds but failed miserably. Oh well I tried.

Located directly in front of Rosedale station, this little sandwich shop is always bustling with people. Luckily I was there early so it wasn't busy at all.

When I arrived there was a girl walking in and out carrying boxes after boxes of fresh bread. Perfect timing for me.


With a menu of less than 10 items this place specializes in sandwiches and they make it right. One of the best sandwich places in the Yorkville area.


I have had their pulled pork shoulder sandwich but I think the star is the beef brisket.

I wanted to try the pancetta with steak sandwich but it was only sold during breakfast time so I settled for my regular slow roasted beef brisket sandwich topped with their special BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, and sauteed cremini mushrooms. Utterly delicious. But I didn't realize till I got home that I had forgotten the Fontina cheese. Man oh man it's not a sandwich unless there's cheese. Oh well it was still tasty.


TOTAL BILL $10...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

Black Camel on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...