Sunday, March 27, 2011

Prince Noir from Amadeus


On Friday night, I went over to my inlaws for dinner and my only job was to bring over the dessert.

Mission accomplished.

We always grab cakes from Amadeus.

The last 2 we had were the Caramel Crunch and some coffee one I can't remember the name of.

At the shop there was a dispute between me and my boyfriend as we were arguing over whether or not we have tried the cake called Prince Noir. It consisted of flourless hazelnut meringue topped with dark chocolate mousse, layer of coffee cream mixed with caramelized hazelnuts.

I said it sounded familiar and that we did try it already. He disagreed.

The verdict.

We did eat it already. I was right.

Regardless, it was still yummy the second time around. I love the cakes at Amadeus I can never get enough of it.

We also bought 2 croissants to snack on since we couldn't wait till dinner.

My boyfriend had a cheese croissant and he did not like it at all. He said he wasn't cheesy enough.

I had the almond croissant and I liked it. It was full of flaky almond goodness. It was difficult taking a picture in the car while trying not to shake at the same time. Also the glaring sun didn't help either but this was all I could manage.


Next time I think I might try the Marzipan cake or maybe the Tiramisu. Mmmmmm...

TOTAL BILL $45...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...