Friday, February 25, 2011

Pastel


After lunch I was craving for some sweet so I decided to check out this dessert place just a few stores down from Buk Chang Dong. Pastel Creperie & Dessert House was perfect. It definitely satisfied my sweet tooth.

I ordered the crepe with pecans, almonds, walnuts, cereal and cappuccino almond ice cream. It was crazy nutty to the nth degree. Here they do not skimp out on the nuts at all. Every bite was full of crunch.

They also serve cakes from Rahier Patisserie which is actually on my list to try. I was sweetened out and so full that I didn't have any room left to sample the desserts.

Great place to sit and hangout or just enjoy a crepe. The server was very friendly. Think he was the owner I'm not quite sure. Nevertheless, on my next round I would like to try either the savory crepe or a cake from Rahier Patisserie.

TOTAL BILL $10...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

5417 Yonge Street
(south of Finch)
647-352-5588

Pastel Creperie & Dessert House on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

India Pharmacy said...

It looks delicious. they did a great job with the presentation but I think that it is quite sweet with so many thing with a high sugar content.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...