Sunday, February 20, 2011

La Vecchia

La Vecchia Ristorante, what a romantic restaurant. Even the name sounds enchanting as well. Sadly I was there eating alone since my cousin ditched me:(

I have never ate by myself at a restaurant before or let alone at a fast food joint so the experience was definitely new territory for me.

The waiter was very friendly. He always had a smile whenever he was refilling my glass with water. Or maybe he just pitied me since I was alone lol.

I didn't want to leave without at least trying one dish so I ordered the florentine uova. It consisted of 2 poached eggs on an English muffin with smoked salmon and spinach topped with Hollaindaise sauce and served with a side of home fries.


It was mediocre but I definitely give it two thumbs up for the attentive service and the charming ambience. I would like to return and try the risotto next time since I did hear some wonderful reviews on it. But next time I'll be sure to bring someone who will show up.

TOTAL BILL $14...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

La Vecchia Ristorante on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think he was only nice cause he felt bad HAHAHA

Karen Ling said...

gee thx for making me feel better lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...