Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cake Balls


OH-MY-GOD!!!

For the Love of Cake now sells cake balls. It is un-freakin-believable.


They are pieces of cake covered in chocolate. At first glance I thought it was truffles but after discovering it was filled with cake in the centre I simply had to try one out. I sampled the grasshopper flavor and it was fantastic. A burst of chocolatey mint flavor with a moist creamy chocolate cake in the middle. It was so smooth and creamy that I couldn't even tell it was cake.

My friend tried the red velvet cake ball and she loved it as well.


Of course we couldn't help ourselves we split a cupcake as well. We got the cupcake flavor of the month which was chocolate cake with banana and peanut butter. Utterly delicious:)

TOTAL BILL $8...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

For the Love of Cake on Urbanspoon

1 comments:

Online pharmacy reviews said...

What a great idea for cakes, I love how they look and how the colors are on the balls.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...