Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Designer Cookie

Prada, and Dolce, and Yves, oh my!

I am not referring to the top brand fashion houses here but rather the baked goods at The Designer Cookie.

This cute little pink & white boutique looks like a perfect place for a little tea party.

Here you can create your own flavors for either cupcakes or cookies and within minutes it is baked fresh right before your eyes.

If you are indecisive like me then you can choose the cupcakes that have been freshly prepared on that day. The flavors will vary each day but nevertheless, still tasty and also they have cute lil designer names such as Chewy Vuitton, Mocha Blahnik, Donna Carrot, etc.


Here I have is Jean Paul Brule which is caramel cake with toasted buttercream, topped with toffee sprinkles, Christian Dioreo which is chocolate cake with oreo buttercream frosting, topped with an oreo cookie, Miu Miu maple which is apple cinnamon cake with maple buttercream frosting topped with pecans and finally, the classic red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.


I only ate the red velvet so far and I was sweetened out. The cake itself was dense and wasn't as moist as what I would've expected. I think the concept is unique where you can create your own flavors but taste wise I just don't think it was spectacular.

TOTAL BILL $15...MAY EAT AGAIN?!

The Designer Cookie Boutique and Bake Shop on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...