Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wildfire

I bought a fabfind voucher ($25 for $60 worth) for Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar so decided to make reservations at the place.

I went with my boyfriend to celebrate our monthly anniversary. I was looking forward to trying this place out since during the last summerlicious I didn't get the chance to do so .

When we arrived at the place we were greeted warmly by the hostess who held the door wide open for us. The decor inside was very trendy and modern decorated with rich red mohagony wood which made it appear a bit posh.

We ordered Escargots Provencal drenched in a herbed butter sauce with roasted garlic and shallots, the soup of the day which was French onion soup, Surf & Turf with a side of peppercorn sauce along with a side of sauteed mushrooms, and the New Zealand Lamb Rack crusted with plantain. The food was exceptionally well-prepared and well-seasoned. It was also moderately portioned so definitely worth making a trip for.

The total came to $160 minus our $60 voucher which came to $100.

I think it was worth every penny.

Wildfire is celebrating their 8th Anniversary with a special promo where you can either receive $25 off your bill when you spend $100 or more before taxes OR receive 2 FREE desserts with the purchase of any 2 entrees.

Also after 5 validations you will receive a $100 Wildfire Gift Certificate. You just have to remember to bring the coupon for each visit to get a stamp.

Offer ends Oct. 31, 2010.

Either pick up the coupon from the hostess or click here to print it.

So far I have one stamp hopefully I can make another trip but with my long list doubt I can find the time.

TOTAL $100...EAT HERE NEXT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monthly anniversary? You two should be celebrating decades by now LOL! Let's hope this place participates in winterlicious so we can go :)

Karen Ling said...

lol sure but so many other restaurants i wanna try...remember my "neverending list"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...