Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gourmet Cake Pops


Yes another post on Cake Pops since I just can't get enough.

Just a Bite specializes in cake pops but once again they don't have a retail store so you can only order through online.

They provide an assortment of cake flavors such as spiced carrot cake, peanut butter cake, red velvet cake and of course the classics chocolate and vanilla cake. I might just decide to try this site one day if there really is no place that offers up these sweet treats but for now I will keep searching and hopefully one day my search will be over. For now I will stick with my cupcakes.

http://justabitecakepops.com

1 comments:

cakesuppliesandrentals.com said...

Very informative article,i found it interesting. It's so fun to decorating cupcakes. Find cupcake ideas with instructions for decorating amazing cupcakes on cake supplies and rentals. With the right supplies, decorating a professional-looking dessert is a piece of, well, cake.
Visit this:
cupcake

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...